The new Accuphase E-380 is now on demonstration at The AudioWorks.
The E-380 realizes a 20% increase in rated output power thanks to a reinforced power amplification stage and power supply. The further evolved AAVA volume control system allows music enjoyment at any level without even the slightest degradation of signal quality. The power amplifier section utilizes the instrumentation amplifier principle to achieve outstanding S/N ratio. Low impedance design of the output circuitry results in a damping factor of 500, ensuring that the potential of every speaker can be brought out to the fullest. Enjoy a musical performance of amazing transparency and dynamism.
- AAVA volume control
- Power amplification stage with bipolar transistors in double parallel push-pull configuration
- Rated for 180 watts into 4 ohms and 120 watts into 8 ohms
- High damping factor of 500
- Power amplification stage configured as instrumentation amplifier
- Current feedback amplification topology in power amplification stage
- Logic-control relays for shortest signal paths
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- Protection circuitry using MOS-FET switches