Not Available for Click to Buy
The NAC 202 builds on our entry-level NAC 152 XS, adding star-earthed circuit boards for superior transparency and an even lower resonance circuit layout. It provides for a wide range of expansion and upgrade options, including connection to a StageLine phonostage and an AV bypass connection to an external AV amplifier.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to ease connection into a wider range of systems
- User configurable unity-gain AV input
- Powered input for use with StageLine or Prefix phono stage
- RC5 input and Smart IR system for remote control integration of Naim products
- Optional RS232 input/output for use in full home automation systems
- Can be powered from the preamp inputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 power amplifier or external power supply (see Upgrade Path)