Call for Price
Not Available for Click to Buy
It’s been almost 30 years since Naim designed their first integrated amplifier: time enough to define and refine the technical ingredients essential to high-end performance.
“Our reference quality SUPERNAIT 2 represents the pinnacle of this accumulated knowledge. It is both the most sophisticated integrated amplifier we’ve ever created and a classic Naim product, shot through with the soul of the original, iconic NAIT.”
SUPERNAIT 2 combines an 80W power amplifier with six individually decoupled input sockets and borrows advanced technology from Naim’s flagship preamplifier, the NAC 552. In employing the latest Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) circuits in its power supply, it sits right at the forefront of Naim amplifier technology.
- 80W per channel power output
- Six individually decoupled and hand-wired inputs with support for both DIN and RCA connections
- Built in Naim DR (Discrete Regulator) power supply for preamplifier section
- 1/4” (6.35mm) headphone output and high quality class-A headphone amplifier
- Ceramic heat sink isolation for improved sound quality on power and preamp sections
- Dedicated subwoofer output
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stage