Accuphase A-36 Class A Power Amplifier
Used. One very careful owner. 6 months warranty.
The A-36 inherits many of the outstanding design technology features developed for the higher-end models. It redefines the baseline for pure class A power amplifiers and represents the same unwavering attention to detail and dedication to sound quality for which Accuphase is justly famous.
In the output stage, power MOS-FETs renowned for their excellent frequency response, sonic performance, and superior reliability are used in a triple parallel configuration and driven in pure class A. This is sustained by the strong power supply featuring a massive transformer and two large 47,000μF filtering capacitors. Output power in each channel is rated for an impressive 150 watts into 1 ohm, 120 watts into 2 ohms, 60 watts into 4 ohms, and 30 watts into 8 ohms. Even speakers with ultralow impedance or drastic fluctuations in impedance curve can be driven reliably by this impressive amplifier.
In the output circuitry, MOS-FET switches are used in place of relays, to eliminate mechanical contacts and improve long-term reliability.
- Pure Class A operation delivers quality power: 30 watts x 2 into 8 ohms
- Power MOSFET output stage features 3-parallel push-pull configuration
- Instrumentation amplifier principle used in input stage
- Amplification stage implements further evolved MCS+ topology
- Current feedback principle combines stable operation with outstanding sound quality
- Bridged connection mode allows upgrading to monophonic amplifier
- Strong power supply with massive high-efficiency transformer and large filtering capacitors
- 4-stage gain control
Sale Price £3,750
Audiomica Cainit Dual AES / EBU Cables for dCS (ex Demonstration)
dCS Vivaldi / Scarlatti / Paganini players now support advanced dual AES connection. This results in seriously better sound quality. This pair of cables from Audiomica produce stunning sound quality when used in a dual AES role. For single AES applications, contact us about other cable options.
Current price £870 sale price £499 – save an additional 10%